There are some things I've found on my own (and others surely know about) that I really need to make this work. Without them, and I'm sitting on the couch with the peanut butter and a spoon (wait...I do that anyway).
So I give you
THE TOP 10 GF FOODS IN MY PANTRY
1) Larabars. Especially Pecan Pie and Cocoa Mole. They sustain me through my YMCA workouts. I read a lot of labels to find them.
2) Plum juice. No, not prune juice, plum juice. Sweeter with the same effect, if you catch my meaning. Plums are just prunes with a good marketing campaign behind them.
3) Penzys Spices -- dried shallots, especially, since Randy won't eat onions, and their Country French Vinagrette seasoning. ALL of them, really. No food starch, no additives, and they know their stuff. I mean, you call them, they know. Kudos to their magazine Penzys One, even if I do have to adapt it.
4) Yogurt. Stoneyfield Farm. Activia (I took the challenge). There's a great one here in Tampa that has Mango and Guava flavor. YUM. Milk is problematic for me, but yogurt is not. I love the stuff.
5) Hummus. I love the Sabra brand, but I had a seriously bad reaction to the baba ghanoush earlier. The caponata is great, too. No food starch.
6) Peanut butter: Smart Balance Omega creamy (for now). I want to try crunchy. The best PB in a jar out there, and I've tried them all.
7) Tinkyada Brown Rice pasta and Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta. I'm Italian. I have to have pasta. These are tasty and hold up well.
8) Basic corn tortillas. For wraps and stuff.
9) Pom juices. All of them.
10) Coke Zero and Fresca. I mean, come on....
What are your favorites? I'd love some ideas!