Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Monday, May 21, 2012

@LUNA #GlutenFree Protein Bars support #PowerofSnacking

If you read my blog, you know I'm a fan of Luna bars.  They are one of my two top choices in protein snacks.

When I got this email, I downloaded and read the report. It is FASCINATING and it is linked below.  I hope you'll read it yourself.

And if you're #gf, remember that Luna Bars are our friends.

In January 2012, LUNA unveiled a study – in partnership with the Institute for the Future – called “The Power of Snacking: The Next Decade of Women’s Changing Nutrition”, which revealed that women will be increasingly moving towards smaller, more frequent snacks instead of large meals to better fit into their busy lifestyles over the next decade – a movement already happening within the gluten free community.  

As you know, LUNA Protein bars are certified gluten free, packed with 12 grams of protein, and contain the Core 4 vitamins and minerals that women tend to lack most – clcium, iron, folic acid and vitamin D, making them the perfect snack.


@LUNAbar  #Powerofsnacking

 

 

No comments: