We are on a roll here, setting you up to have the best Gluten Free family dinner ever! Once the food has been cleared from the table, all minds turn to the best part: Dessert! And what says dessert better than apple pie? Enter Katz, with our 10 inch Gluten Free Apple Pies! They are sure to delight celiac and gluten eaters alike! Act now to enhance your holiday meal by taking advantage of this deal!35% off Family Sized Apple Pie
this deal is valid from12/18 12:00 AM EST - 12/19 12:00 AM
Don't just take our word for it...
"excellent apple pie.....gluten free never tasted so good."
"This is the second time I have ordered and ordered the apple pie. It will be so nice to be able to have a dessert I can actually eat at our family Thanksgiving dinner. The apple pie is absolutely delightful."
"The apple pie was amazing. This was the best Thanksgiving yet being able to enjoy not only dessert but a delicious dessert with the rest of my family! I highly recommend this to everyone! Thank you Katz!!!!"
"You will enjoy this pie. Again - - easy since I didn't have to bake it. It has a nice crust and a good flavor in the filling. Every celiac is hungry for GF pie so here it is - - all ready for us."
Here's to a delicious Holiday Season!!
The Katz Gluten Free Family
* It's believed the first apple pie was made in England - over six hundred years ago!
* The first printed apple pie recipe was by Geoffrey Chaucer in 1381. The ingredients for the pie were good apples, good spices, figs, raisins and pears.
* English settlers brought apple pie-making to America.
* Early American apple pies had a take-off crust. First, the apples were baked in the crust. Then the top crust was lifted off. Sugar and spices were added. The top crust was put back on. Then the pie was served.
* Apple pie is often served with ice cream. This is called apple pie a la mode.
Katz Gluten Free | 51 Forest Rd | Suite 316 | #58 | Monroe | NY | 10950