Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A vast wasteland


That's how former FCC Chairman Newton Minow described the potential of television in 1960.

Right now, it describes my BRAIN potential this week.

It's the end of the semester, and I'm swamped. Senior luncheon Friday, planned by my class. Auction last weekend, planned by same class. PR writing papers up to my eyeballs. Law notebooks coming in next Thursday.

I'll be on hiatus at least through the weekend so I can do my real job for a while.

In other words, don't look here for anything clever or inspiring. I got nothin.

Much love,
Ging

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Good luck with that mess of papers!

Bill said...

The ol' Law Notebook. I remember it all too well.

Good luck catching up with your work.

Claire said...

oh how i remember the law notebooks!