I have been planning this all week!
All right, all you readers with blogs of your own. I am tagging you and starting this meme, called
"!0 Things I'm Thankful For This Year" Now I don't know why they call it a "Meme," but there was one going around last summer and, though I didn't get tagged, they called it a "meme." So it's a "meme."
I think it is important to remember the good stuff, since the bad stuff seems to weigh us down so much.
So get on those blogs and tell the world why you're thankful this year! And TAG your friends who read your blog. In the end, we'll have HUNDREDS of things to rejoice about, instead of being sad or upset.
10 things I'm thankful for this yea, in no particular order:
1. That I don't have cancer
2. That after going gluten free, I feel better than I've felt in seven years.
3. That I have my Dad. He is 84. (I'm sad today because Martha Stewart's Mother died. They were real close.)
4. That I have my Jeffrey, the best kid in the world.
5. That Tinkyada makes pasta. And Kinnickinick makes cookies like Oreos. And Trader Joe's makes Ginger Snaps. AND THAT JIMMY JOHNSON WON THE NEXTEL CUP FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! (OK, I just added that!)
6. That we had a wonderful time on our family cruise in July.
7. That I have new babies in my life -- Hendley, Addison, and soon, Tyler.
8. That people actually think my blog is funny. And some people said it helps them. And that I've made friends like Kate, and Carrie, and Steve, and Ginger of the North, and Aleksandra, and Carol, and Cassandra from it. Oh, and The Gluti Girls and Lori in Atlanta.
9. and 10. That I've got Randy. I'm so thankful for him, he's worth two spaces!
Now you do it! Remember why you're thankful this year! if you don't have a blog, post it in the comments. If you don't post in the comments, write it on a piece of paper and stick it to your refigerator!
Much love to you all!
A post-scipt: As soon as I posted this and re=read it, I realized that I could keep adding to it for hours and hours. I am blessed with many, many wonderful friends. I didn't mention OLD friends by name, only new GF blogger friends. It was a sin of omission, I promise you. I could easily start with the wonderful friends with names that begin with the letter J.