Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Friday, April 20, 2012

"How to Cook Gluten-Free" Book Signing with Elizabeth Barbone


Oh how I love this book.  And oh how I wish I could be there!



Elizabeth Barbone
Book Signing Tomorrow

Where 
Clifton Park, NY 

 

When
April 21, 2012
12:00 to 2:00 pm

What
I'll be signing copies of my cookbooks  
and 

I hope to see you there! (I'll bring some goodies from the book for you to sample!) 

 

Elizabeth Barbone

 

Now on GlutenFreeBaking.com
Can't make it to the book event? Visit GlutenFreeBaking.com for delicious recipes from Elizabeth Barbone. 

Perhaps you'll want to make fish fry for dinner this weekend? My recipe's easy to follow and makes a crispy fish fry!   

Gluten-Free Baking and More | PO Box 94 | Cropseyville | NY | 12052

No comments: