There's a great gluten-free summer contest coming your way this month, and now's the time to get ready to enter to win some great gluten-free products!
"Gluten Free Life TV and its parent company Feathers Everywhere Productions, wish to invite you to join us and our sponsors in grilling the summer away the Gluten Free way. All you have to do is purchase one of our sponsors products listed below (this list is growing daily until May 12th so keep watching for your favorite products), have a bar-b-cue and invite about 10 of your friends, take an interesting picture using the sponsors product and email it to us here! Simple!"
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? There's a lot of good reasons to do this beginning in May, after all. First, it's the gateway to summer, with Memorial Day coming up soon. (Will there be white shoes in your photo? Or is that just a southern myth that is debunked on What Not To Wear?)
May is also Celiac Disease Awareness Month. I think this is a wonderful (and a splendid way) to let your friends know that gluten-free meals and cookouts can be delicious, creative, and in no way bland or boring. I mean, considering the options of the products right now -- wow. You can sure do a lot with these folks. AND there's a separate fundraising component, which goes to the Celiac Disease Foundation. Find this logo on the entry page to read more about the donation you can help secure for this great Celiac organization!
I've got a great relationship with three of these sponsors, and I've written reviews of of these products. I have to say, there's a lot of good stuff to work with in this contest.
For instance....I invision creating a photo of my new invention, the Glow Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle S'More. Only this time, done on a grill, not in the microwave. And I can smell a delicious sizzling entree made with a combo of Norlander's Teriyaki Sauce and some MaraNatha Almond Butter....(think kabob with your favorite protein, pineapple, onions, bell peppers....ok, that's what I'm thinking, with a dipping sauce...) And maybe a Mixes from the Heartland casserole to go alongside? I just got some to sample...and I can't wait.
Ready for the rules? I copied them verbatim so I wouldn't mess anything up....
HERE ARE THE CONTEST REQUIREMENTS:
Note: There is only ONE entry allowed per household
CONTEST BEGINS MAY 30TH
1. Participants must purchase and use one of our Sponsors products.
2. All participants must have a grilling party with at least seven of your friends.
3. Each participant must use the sponsors product in some way at their grilling party
4. Participants must take a picture showing the use of the sponsors product and at least seven guests. Be creative! Find funny ways to include your guests in the picture without using nudity or any suggestive images and you could be chosen by our panel of judges.
5. Email your pictures along with your name, address, and phone number to: Contest@glutenfreelife.tv between May 31 and August 30. Each participant's picture will be posted on GlutenFreeLife.tv for all the world to see!
6. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges not affiliated with Gluten Free Life TV or Feathers Everywhere Productions and announced September 11, 2010. Winners will be notified by email and by phone. The winning picture will be posted on our Website in a prominent position for all to see for a period of 22 days.
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive a brand new Gas BBQ Grill From Walmart.com! A Grand Prize worth more than $300!
One winner will win a prize package with all of the sponsors products included. Products will include (So Far...):
Norlander's Original Gluten Free Sauces
Glow Gluten Free Cookies
Maranatha Nut Butters
Mixes From The Heartland
Custom Choice Cereal
Additional Contest Rules for all Gluten Free Life TV Contests are HERE.
But wait....there's more! I know how you can get an extra entry into the grill contest. Click here to read Angel's wonderful blog to see how you can get an additional entry into the contest! Click here....
Much love, and What are you waiting for? Huh?