Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to insult a Gluten-Free Blogger


Today I got this email from someone who clearly found my blog on an aggregator of some sort.

Hi Ginger,

I know this email is out of the blue, but I just posted an article on my blog entitled “50 Incredibly Useful Links for Gluten-Free Living." Anyway I figured I’d bring it to your attention in case you thought it interesting enough to drop a quick mention on your site about it as I’m trying to increase readership of my blog.

Either way, sorry for the unsolicited email and hope you have a good week.

Thanks,
Teresa Jackson

OK, so I looked at the list. I was not on it.

Hmmmm. Not sure how I feel about that one. I like to think that my blog is incredibly useful to gluten-free people -- I have readers and followers who say it is. So now, I'm not on some list.

There are a lot of great blogs that aren't on that list, which brings to mind this question: Is there a good, concise list of GF Bloggers that includes ones that really serve our community?

This is a start. Not for me, of course, but for those on it.

So yes, Teresa, I shared it. You're welcome. Even if I am disappointed you don't find me important enough to list.

Much love, and sadly in a bitchy mood today,
Ging

2 comments:

Karen Miller Russell said...

Well, you're important enough to get pitched. That must count for something. :D

Heidi said...

OMG! You have no idea just how much I love and adore you. You are one incredible lady, and I love your honesty and wit.

P.S.
You are on my list :-)