Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day two: Celiac Awareness Month Rudi's Gluten Free Supports Happy Campers @rudisglutenfree



I got am email the other day from the fine folks a Rudi's Gluten Free about its endeavor to send kids with Celiac Disease to summer camp.  I think that is so awesome!

Here's the info from their rep about the contest. 

Rudi’s Gluten-Free just announced its Gluten-Free “Happy Camper”  Facebook contest. 

This May, National Celiac Awareness Month,  Rudi’s Gluten-Free fans are encouraged to submit a 200-word essay from their child explaining what attending a gluten-free summer camp would mean to them. Based on the essays, 10 lucky kiddos (ages 8-17) will win a week-long gluten-free camp experience!

This sounds like a great opportunity for someone -- maybe for your child! Head on over to Facebook, or check them on Twitter at @rudisglutenfree

So sign up now!

Much love,
Ging

PS I'm always a fan of Rudi's because my maiden name is Rudeseal, and lots of people called my Dad and Mom Rudi -- my mom was Mrs. Rud, my Dad Rudy.  I have to love a product that bears my moniker.


No comments: