Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Butterfly Bakery flies on gossamer wings

I have a new gluten-free bakery favorite:  Butterfly Bakery in Clifton, NJ.


from the Internet:

"The family is known as the Gossamer-Winged butterflies because their wings, like the fabric, generally appear delicate and shimmery. 

I was so delighted to receive the gluten-free and sugar-free goodies from Butterfly Bakery around Christmas.  First, they sent me the wonderful oatmeal raisin cookies.  MY GOODNESS.  I've been looking for this cookie for a long time....it is truly delicious.  It was so good, I shared it on a cookie tray at a holiday party and NO ONE knew it was gluten free or sugar free.

But the little mini blueberry muffins?  LOVED. THEM.  So yummy and natural tasting. I was very happy -- I'm not usually a muffin person, but these were the right size.

Photo via Google Images. 


I especially love their color-coded labeling.  It is really colorful and allows GF people like me to know when we're getting safe food.  There's a great article here!

Now, where can you buy them?  Right now, not in Georgia, but this map will help you discover the location of this beautiful product.  And they are soon to launch a store on Amazon.Com.

Find some for yourself!  You'll enjoy very much!

Now...I am off to order the gluten-free lemon cream poundcake for my birthday next week!  YUM.

Much love, Ging

No comments: