Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Every year, MyBlogSpark offers a spark in honor or memory of someone who has fought breast cancer.

It is through the site called Pink Together.

This year, I am donating the prize from this spark to Sophie Singer, one of my students.  Her mother is fighting breast cancer, and to do her part, Sophie has taken on a breast cancer awareness project next week for the Milledgeville community.  I want Sophie to have this prize to give out at her benefit.

So thank you MyBlogSpark for this chance.  I am honored to know students like Sophie, who are spreading the word and doing their all to fight cancer.  I hope she will share her mother's story on the site.

Way to go, Sophie.

Much love,  and go get a mammogram and test every month!
Ging

1 comment:

Sophie Singer said...

Thank you so much for everything. You are so wonderful and I really am lucky to have you as my teacher!