Adventures in Gluten (and Sugar) Freedom from a southern blogger chick!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Have you tried the #GF @consciousbox? CONTEST!



A few weeks ago I got this notice for Conscious Box, a subscription box service that is green and provides an assortment of new products in a neat package each month.

When I saw they had an exclusive gluten-free package, I signed up immediately and subscribed for a year.  My first package arrived last weekend, and it had a great assortment of goodies in it -- all green, fresh, and gluten free!

Here's how it works!

So here is the fun part!

Conscious Box has authorized me to offer you this great deal on a  3-month Conscious Box subscription – that's a $59 value! AND they'd also like to offer you readers a 25% OFF discount for any Conscious Box subscription. Use code: LOVELIFE

Here's what you do:

Head to ConsciousBox.com and create a profile! This is totally free!
  • Head to Facebook.com/ConsciousBox and like our page! Leave a comment about your blog. We'll be shouting out blogs who send us the most people!
  • Share our page with your friends!
  • To enter my giveaway: TWEET me at April 25 at 5 p.m. est.

  • Have fun!

    Ging





    No comments: